Porcelana 24HRS Lightening Cream
New Porcelana 24 Hour Skin Lightening Cream was developed by combining the best ingredients of both the Porcelana Day and Night products to lighten your skin tone, protect you from the sun’s harmful rays and maintain the optimal level of moisture for your skin in a single formulation. This product is also perfect for using when traveling or keeping as a backup product to maintain your regime should you run short of either your Daytime or Nighttime product.
• Daytime protection includes a highly effective UV-B filter to slow the darkening process by day
• Contains a Sunscreen to help prevent darkening from reoccurring
• Nighttime hydration Includes Vitamins A & E & Avocado Oil and Antioxidants
• Gradually fades dark spots, liver spots, age spots, sun spots, acne scars, melasma or any discoloration caused in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives
• Leaves you with a brighter ,more even skin tone
Adults apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area(s) as part of your daily routine or as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after three months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
• Lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin.
Hydroquinone U.S.P. 2%.......................................................Skin Lightener
Octyl methoxycinnamate 2.5%............................................. Sun Screen
Water, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Beta-Carotene. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citric Acid
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor. When using this product some users may experience a mild skin irritation. Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation becomes severe. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. This product is not for use in the prevention of sunburn. Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent; a sun blocking agent or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment is completed to prevent darkening from reoccurring.